Did you know that Indiana has some of the hardest water in the U.S.? Because much of the state sits on limestone bedrock, the groundwater contains more minerals than average. To help improve the quality of your drinking water, Code Brown Plumbing of Crawfordsville and Brownsburg, IN can provide you with water softener installation services.
Removing excessive minerals from your water supply can...
- Prevent scum from building up in your shower or bathtub
- Extend the service life of your pipes and appliances
- Make your hair and skin feel softer
Rely on us for water softener repairs. Our technician in Crawfordsville and Brownsburg, IN has over a decade of experience, so he's qualified to fix water treatment systems.
We'd be glad to test your water quality, free of charge, before we repair your water softener. Call 765-362-2169 today to make an appointment.
Not sure when to replace your water softener? The pros at Code Brown Plumbing can help you determine when you need a new water softener installation or water softener repair services in the Crawfordsville and Brownsburg, IN area. Some clear indicates that it's time to replace your water softener include:
- Your water softener is over 10 years old
- There is mineral buildup in your appliances that use water
- Your dishes look dirty even after being washed
- Your clothes feel stiff and scratchy after being washed
Reach out right away to arrange for water softener installation or water heater repair services. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.